When disaster strikes, we’re here to make things right!
Every day, homeowners across the country experience property damage. That’s where we come in -Disaster Blaster is a full-service restoration franchise opportunity that specializes in restoring their homes, and their lives, following a property damage event.
Disaster Blaster steps in when people need us most. This is an opportunity to own a business that shows those in need that there is hope and resolution on the other side of a disaster. We deliver results that make customers’ lives better – and yours, too!
With Disaster Blaster, you can begin building YOUR future by leveraging our extensive experience in the $ 210 Billion, and recession resistant, restoration industry!
Why Disaster Blaster?
With the widest range of service offerings in the industry (and growing), when we say “full-service”, we mean it!
That means more services you can offer your customers, a more diversified revenue base, greater marketing potential, and less seasonality!
• A Recession Resistant Industry – Because there’s always a need for property damage restoration, our industry is virtually recession proof.
• The Most Services – Through our franchise model, you are able to offer the most services, to the most customers – maximizing your revenue.
• A Proven Marketing Strategy – Disaster Blaster franchises benefit from a comprehensive marketing strategy that puts YOU in front of more prospective customers.
• Less Seasonality – We’ve dedicated our time to developing a franchise system that is consistent throughout the year.
• Build YOUR Business – If you’ve always dreamed of owning your own business, now’s your chance. Let us help you grow.
• Prime Territories Available – Unlike other brands, Disaster Blaster still has prime territories available in major markets.
Some of the services offered by Disaster Blaster require that our company and technicians be licensed by the State. Services such as Asbestos Abatement and Radon Mitigation require our technicians to complete intensive training and testing in order to obtain and maintain State Licensing to perform these services. These requirements make it necessary for Disaster Blaster to hire a higher level of employee than generally seen in the "carpet cleaning" or "fire, water, and smoke damage cleanup" company.
Experience the difference!
Be the Business Owner That is There for Your Community
Our ample industry and franchising knowledge and years of experience with restoration services has helped us develop a franchise system that is designed for growth. Now is the time to leverage what we have to offer as you build your own Disaster Blaster restoration franchise business in an immense and growing industry:
• Did you know? On average, more than 5% of homeowners file insurance claims annually in the U.S. ,14,000 of which involve water damage emergencies alone. Disaster Blaster provides more than a dozen restoration services, from fire, to water, to biohazard, and more. We’ll show you how it’s done!
Franchise Support You Can Count On
The expert leadership team at Disaster Blaster looks forward to supporting your business:
• Guidance as you prepare for your business launch
• Inventory assistance from vetted vendors and suppliers
• Informed guidance into the insurance claims industry
• Confidential operations manual to see you through your day
• Ongoing training from the start, plus field visits for continued growth and confidence
• Marketing support to help you build local awareness
Steps to own a Disaster Blaster of your own.
1. Inquire to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
2. Talk with our franchise development staff.
3. Review all necessary franchise documentation.
4. Finalize financing, sign the agreement, and begin your business start-up tasks.
5. Train with our team.
6. Hire your staff.
7. Begin marketing to let everyone know your Disaster Blaster is open for business.
As a Disaster Blaster franchise owner, you will have the unique opportunity to help people during some of their darkest hours. If you seek a fulfilling career with a growing restoration franchise, we invite you to learn more about Disaster Blaster.
*This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. Such registration, or exemption, does not constitute approval of the information in the FDD by that state agency. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer to sell franchises in those states unless we have registered the FDD (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
"We're Here for You" ®